Bentley ProjectWise Information Management and Collaboration
Newcastle, September 2011
Bentley users are doing extraordinary work improving and sustaining the world’s infrastructure. These projects set benchmarks and showcase the imagination and technical mastery of the organizations that created them. Read and discover how these Bentley users accomplished success with some of the most innovative projects in the world.
Engineering Information Management and Project Collaboration SoftwareProjectWise is the only project collaboration and engineering information management software developed explicitly for the design and construction of architecture, engineering, construction, and operations (AECO) of infrastructure projects. Unlike traditional document management and collaboration software, ProjectWise is a system of collaboration servers and services for AECO information for the design and construction of infrastructure projects while the work is in progress.
Why Use ProjectWise?
It’s well understood that as much as 40 percent of an engineer’s working day can be spent on looking for and validating specific information and files for use, and in ensuring that the results of the work are properly communicated and dis¬tributed. But this is just the tip of the iceberg. For example, how many times have:
- Your teams sent design files that were too large – or which reviewers couldn’t open because of the file format?
- The inherently complex relationships among files in your engineering content been broken, endangering project quality and schedules?
- You struggled to get stakeholder feedback faster and more frequently during design and construction, or perhaps even lost valuable feedback that later resulted in costly change orders?
ProjectWise is the clear industry standard
- 72 of the Engineering News Record Top 100 design firms use ProjectWise as their system of choice
- 234 of the Bentley Infrastructure 500 Global Owners, the largest owner-operators of infrastructure assets, use ProjectWise as their system of choice
- 25 of the 50 U.S. Departments of Transportation use ProjectWise as their system of choice